At present we offer free massage to people living with cancer, in partnership with other organisations, at a number of locations. Our qualified therapists can also provide cancer care massage to individual clients on a paid basis - please use our public register to contact a local therapist and discuss fee arrangements.
- 6 hours per week service in the Haematology Unit at the Western General Hospital, Edinburgh
- 3 hours per week service in Forth Valley Royal Hospital, Larbert
- 3 hours per week service at Lochthorn Medical Centre, Dumfries
- 3 hours per week service at Dalbeattie Medical Practice
- 3 hours per week service in the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice, Glasgow
We also have Iris Volunteer Massages Therapists undertaking placements at the following locations:
- Forth Valley Royal Hospital, Larbert
- Oban Day Hospice and Carers Centre
- Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary
- Westerhaven, Edinburgh
- CLAN, Aberdeen
- Marie Curie, Edinburgh
- Marie Curie, Glasgow
- St John's Hospital, Livingston
We hope to expand our services further, once funding is secured.